From 20 till 21 June , the DataOps conference of Europe takes place in Barcelona, an event organized by Binlogic. This year top data experts will take you on a DataOps journey. Next to Dataops, there will be tracks on databases, infrastructure, big data, machine learning, blockchain, etc. No need to say it is the place to be if you want to get to know the latest trends in DataOps.
Dataops Barcelona is the opportunity to share your expertise with the European DataOps community. Our personal advice on which sessions you should attend on this year's edition:
- Day 1
- Day 2
- 09:45 - 10:30; Building Data-Intensive Applications by – Julio Faerman Amazon Web Services Technical Evangelist
- 11:15 - 12:00; AI, Machine Learning and Graph Algorithms: Real Life Use Cases for Graph Databases by – Ivan Zoratti Director of Product Management at Neo4j
- 09:45 - 10:30; Bigdata: Into the multi-cloud-verse by -Sandeep Arora Project Engineer at Pythian
- 12:15 - 13:00; DevOps + CloudOps; making the journey to the cloud a pleasant trip by – Lucas Masiero Senior Cloud Engineer & DevOps at Gartner
- 14:30 - 15:15; Infrastructure Management with CI/CD by -Juan Pablo Genovese Cloud & Hybrid Technologist, Lead Technical Consultant en Fujitsu Global.
Don't hesitate to stop by our Tengu desk during the breaks to share some thoughts on these topics or book a quick 1-2-1 meeting with us.
We look forward to seeing you at DataOps Barcelona!