Within three weeks, the Web Summit Conf again takes place in Lisbon, the largest tech event in the world with 70,000 attendees, plenty of exhibitors and 1,200 speakers from 160 countries on the record for last year's edition. No need to say it is the place to be if you want to get to know the latest trends and newest startups in tech.
Personally, I'm looking forward to attend Web Summit Conf 2019 because:
- it's the perfect place to meet like-minded people as well as other startups or maybe future customers from all over the world.
- you learn more innovatoions from tech companies leading the industry.
- you have a week to share thoughts and experiences with other attendees, gaining personal and professional development on the conference floor.
- within 3 days you have a full list of new ideas to try out.
- of the world-class speakers and big variety of topics at the Web Summit 2019 schedule.
- you can explore what the competition is up to, compare techniques and targets.
- it give the opportunity to put your brand in the minds of real leads as you explore the floor.
- you start the customer relationship in a more personal way.
- everyone tells me it has a festival-like atmosphere with fun events and good talks.
- And last but not least, Tengu was selected for the beta-startup program & the startup showcase (more details will follow later). So come and visit us at booth B105 on Tuesday 5th November.
Hope to see you at Web Summit!